CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

21 Weeks

This picture comes a week late, but here is 21 weeks. No pictures of Rode this time... he looks about the same. Today is my 22 week mark. No pictures yet- maybe Sunday.

The baby definitely has feet and arms and she likes using them. We can feel and see her moving around in my stomach. Rode is convinced that we need to get her on a schedule now so that she will sleep through the night when she is born. I told him I didn't think it should be a problem since it's probably really boring for her when we're sleeping. He insists that she probably stays up late in the womb exploring new things, like her fingers. I guess it's possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy have I got news for you, babies are on the exact opposite schedule of us and correcting it in the first weeks is a pretty arduous task. Call your girls Emmy Anne and Shauna and ask them how it went.

Ty and Mari said...

Getting a baby on a schedule is a hard hard thing! But if Rode is anything like Tyler... he won't even hear the baby when she gets up so it won't be any different for him when the baby arrives! I miss feeling a baby inside... but I not as much as I love cuddling with it now! Enjoy this time, better times are just ahead!!!

Autumn said...

You know he might be onto something. I actually heard about that. I heard there was a study done and that mothers who went to bed consistently at the same time while pregnant had babies who did the same. You never know...it was much easier to get Ellie on a schedule than I expected-in a matter of maybe 2 days-if that. I think everything is different with every child.