CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

20 Weeks

Rode and I at 20 weeks! I think he carries the weight well. I personally have been anxiously awaiting the 20 week mark of pregnancy, because my doctor assured me that I would start to look and feel pregnant at that point instead of just looking and feeling chubby. At our ultrasound on Tuesday, they told us the baby weighs 12 oz. Mind you, that is not even a whole pound, but I've gained 15! You do the math. Yikes!

7 comments:

Autumn said...

Katie!!! Wahoo! You have a blog!-And you're pregnant!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I've barely looked around and will more but I just had to write congrats right away. You look so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, your second pregnancy will make you chubby ten seconds after conception and you'll get to feel way worse about yourself. Just ask Auntie Em. And since you are having an XX-baby, you shouldn't feel the need to have pink in her future. I am fully against it and you can be too if you feel like it, although if you heart pink and want nothing more than to marry it, be my guest.

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Katie are you having a girl? I just realized that I never asked! Holy Cow this is so exciting. Do you feel good? You look amazing...both of you :)

Stephy said...

Katie Kane (Pedersen)! I was so happy to see your blog. You look fantastic! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Mike and Ariane said...

Nice bellies!

Shauna said...

Katie, you look so good!! I am so excited you are having a girl. Maybe she will marry Carter :)

The Jensen Fam said...

Katie!! You're married and pregnant and look GREAT!! I am so happy that you have a blog.