CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

A sure thing!


For any of you who have experienced the side effects of pregnancy, you should appreciate my new found testimony of Fibersure. Thanks to my sister, Kelley, who herself has suffered some of these unwanted side effects, I have discovered the joys of this quality fiber supplement. Among it's positive features, it mixes in very nicely with liquids and doesn't add any sort of funny taste. In fact, I am not so sure why I have waited so long to make it a part of my daily diet. It probably has something to do with the steep price of $8.99 a bottle for 34 servings. If I stick to the recommended 3 servings a day, the whole bottle will only last me for 11.3 days. I guess there are some downsides, but I think it would be safe to say it is worth it. And so, I echo the very true quote I found on my own bottle of Fibersure: "A little fiber throughout the day adds up to a sure thing!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only fiber helped me. Fiber hurts me. :(