CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One man's trash, another man's treasure...


I decided to swing by the thrift store this morning in order to look for an old dresser to refinish for the baby's room. I didn't find what I was looking for, but I did find this great chair and ottoman. I couldn't pass up the deal. Apparently, Wednesday morning is the prime time to visit Heber's thrift store. It is the first day it opens in the week, so it is well-stocked if you get there early. Unfortunately, I am not the only one who knows this- it was packed when I showed up at 10:30am. I love finding little treasures like these. Now, if I can only find a dresser...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great find Katie!! Phil and I love to yard sale because we live in fancy place. I landed a beautiful leather couch and matching chair because some rich people didn't want to bother moving it to Chicago. Score for you and for us.

The Bostons said...

I love it! Good purchase.