CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

We sure do love her!

Remember this dress? It finally fits- hooray!

This is Liv's signature raised eye brow. I love this picture- it couldn't be a more true representation of her facial expressions.

Like father, like daughter (after dad had finished all of the soda, of course).

Resting her head during tummy time. It's hard work!

Cuddling with dad before bed.
We sure do love Olivia. She is such a delightful little girl. Last Saturday, I hauled her to Ikea with me at 8:15 in the morning to stand in line waiting for cheap stools. She was great company through our whole day of shopping, shopping, and more shopping. She is like her dad- just along for the ride and happy to be there.

1 comment:

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

o.k. so I seroiusly love that dress on her. It is totally cute. If we have a girl I will definietly need to find out where you got it!