CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The New Pad

Here are a few pics of the new house. We moved in about 2 1/2 weeks ago and are loving it. It is a work in progress but here is what we have so far...

The living room BEFORE floors, paint, blinds, and furniture (minus a couch which we are still working on)...
... and AFTER

Our bedroom BEFORE carpet, a ceiling fan, doorknobs, and our bed...
... and AFTER
Our bathroom AFTER two different attempts at paint color, two different attempts at vanity lights, and a new granite counter top thanks to Papa W!...

The family room BEFORE a fireplace insert, thrift store and clearance shelf decorations, and lighting...
... and AFTER

The dining room BEFORE paint, wainscoting, table and chairs, and a chandelier...
... and AFTER
The kitchen BEFORE paint, a sink, a fridge, a stove, a dishwasher (yay!), and more bargain decorations... ... and AFTER
The bathroom AFTER "New Hampshire blue" paint (I had to have some piece of home), a mirror I bought on KSL, and a basket full of lovely white towels my mother was kind enough to buy for us...

8 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow Katie the place looks great! You guys have been able to do so much in such a short amount of time. We moved in to our place in April and I am still pecking away at decorations :) Congratulations on your new house. It looks awesome.

Mike and Ariane said...

Love the new place. It's really nice. Great eye for decor! :-) Time to make memories there...

Luke and Kellie said...

I'm so impressed, it looks great!

Ty and Mari said...

You are quite the decorator! You need to tell me where you find these bargain deals for decorations!!! I need you to come and decorate my house! I love it! It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie,

Your place looks really wonderful! I'm glad things are going so well for you.

Emily Y. Tanner

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Your house is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see it.

Hez said...

I LOVE the before/after shots! Even though I see it almost every day... I was really excited to scroll down and see the next pic! Good post sis!

The Huffakers said...

Katie
Wow the house looks amazing. You are so grown up with a real house and all! Anyway even though we wont be living in utah you should still come visit us.
Olivia is darling