CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Swimmin', swimmin'

We have been in the habit of just renting a movie and staying in on Saturday night since we've had Olivia. We attempted one time to take her to the movie theatre (need I say more?). We took turns through the whole movie taking her into the hall and each only saw half of the movie, filling the other in on what we missed. Needless to say, it was not worth the $16 it cost to get into the theatre. Anthony had a fabulous idea for date night this Saturday, though (well I guess technically I should call it a family night since "date night" should be reserved for no kids). We went swimming, which Liv loves to do! We pulled out her $2 swimsuit that I found on a clearance rack at Target and put on her layers of diapers, making her bottom half look disproportionately large to her top half.


Although this face may lead one to believe that she isn't having fun, don't be fooled. She really does enjoy the water. She is generally pretty expressionless- no laughing and smiling, but no hysterical screaming either. I guess that means she likes it.
We took turns playing with Liv, while the other took a break in the hot tub. Olivia jumped off the side of the pool, did the back float, and played pass between mommy and daddy. It was such a good time!
She was such a good sport. It wore her out, though. She was asleep in her car seat by the time we got back to the car to drive home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Leah has this exact same suit.

Hez said...

Oh! I wish Denver and I would have come! She is so stinkin' cute, it just makes me sick! I love that little muffin face!