CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mission Friends

A few weeks ago, I got a call from the Peralta's telling me they would be in Heber the following week. Of all the places they could choose to vacation, they chose Heber! I know Ronnie and Jesse from when I served a mission in Las Vegas. I taught them in Henderson for 6 months and shortly after I left, I got a phone call telling me that they were going to be baptized. Then again about 3 months ago, I got another phone call from them telling me that they were going to the temple. I was 8 1/2 months pregnant so I didn't make the drive down. But because they are such great people, they made the trip up to Heber to meet Olivia and catch up. It was such a fun time.
We drove up over the mountain to Cascade Springs and Sundance, went to the Salt Lake temple, strolled Main Street in Park City, and went to the farmer's market. It was so good to see them again. It's been about 4 years and a lot has changed. Thanks for the visit and hopefully we will get to see you again soon when we take a trip to Vegas for some Buffalo Wild Wings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO Way!!! REALLY??? They went to the temple! I had no idea! Oh I miss them, Im sure JEsse is extreamly happy!! I remember him asking us about the temple and ALL that goes with it (if ya know what i mean) just days after their baptism. Oh, Im so jealous for three reasons, First they came to visit you, and I have not been able to, Two they came to visit you, and I have not been able to see them. Three They stay in touch with you, I have not heard from them in over a year or so.