CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Grampy's Pillowtop Belly

Olivia has discovered the comfort and joy of pillowtops. She has always enjoyed our memory foam mattress, but more recently she has found something even better... Grampy's belly. This is how Olivia and grampy spend about 6 hours together everyday. I think he enjoys it as much as she does. I am not sure what I am going to do when he goes home and Olivia won't sleep on her stiff crib mattress. I tried to lay her down on it today for a nap so I could get some cleaning done- it only lasted about 20 minutes before she was awake and wanting to be held. Gramp's pillowtop may have created a little monster- Aaaah!

Napping on Thursday

Napping on Friday

Napping on Saturday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get it, I totally get it. I love hugging our dads.