CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Olivia's Baby Blessing

Olivia's baby blessing was this past Sunday the 31st. The blessing was beautiful and Olivia was beautiful, too! Mama Pedersen made her blessing dress from the same fabric she used to make my wedding dress. That woman is amazing and talented! I loved Olivia's dress as much as I loved my own. Anthony gave a wonderful blessing. She was blessed with patience for her parents, which I am sure she will need as we are figuring out this parenthood thing. It was such a beautiful blessing and a special day!

8 comments:

Cindi said...

Oh, she is so beautiful. I love her dress--classic and elegant. I'm glad you are doing well. I missed seeing your parents while they were here. I hope you enjoyed them A LOT. I also hope your dad is feeling better.

Olivia is so adorable. Enjoy all the baby moments. They grow up way too fast.

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pretty!

Aust and Megs said...

I can't believe how many pictures that you have of her smiling! She takes really good pictures!Love all the picture updates FINALLY just kidding its busy being a momma!

Ashleigh said...

She is so precious. Thanks for visiting me the other day at school. You're lucky I didn't steal her away from you :) Just kidding. Miss you!!

April said...

Katie she is so darling! I loved looking at all of the pictures of her. You guys are such a cute family :)

rachel and brady said...

She is so smiley! What a doll! I wish we were still in the ward and could've been there. I hope you got the gift card I sent for your shower that I missed! I didn't get the invite until a week after it was over...cuz of our new address. Anyway, looks like you're doing great! Talk to ya soon.

Luke and Kellie said...

She looks so sweet in her blessing dress.

Bonnie and Ben Kacher said...

Oh my gosh....I miss her sooooo much!!!! She is getting cuter and cuter everyday. I can hardly stand it!!!!