CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daddy Daughter Time

Anthony and Liv love their daddy-daughter time. They usually hang out when dad comes home from work, but sometimes Olivia hasn't had enough time with him, so they spend time at 4am in the rocking chair or at 6:45am in bed before the alarm goes off. No matter the time of day, Rode just dotes on her and eats up every cute thing she does. She especially loves to sprawl her little body across him and fall asleep.

3 comments:

Luke and Kellie said...

I like the last picture of Liv over Rode's arm. She seems to fit just right! Gabrie loved it when Luke held her like that too.

Cindi said...

So cute.

Autumn said...

Katie!! Olivia is too cute. Tell me how you're doing already. Please!! I've got to hear from you!! :)

I love your idea of the pic with the DR, btw. I wish I would have done that!!