CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rode the Bounty Hunter

A couple of years ago, I called my friend, Cam, for a suggestion on a "couples" halloween costume for Rode and I. He suggested we go as Dog the Bounty Hunter and wife. We decided on something different for that year's costume because Rode didn't have an appropriate mullet and I didn't know how I could possibly duplicate the woman's astonishingly large chest. Well, I do believe the time has come that I could now convincingly play the role as Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife! I will spare you all the pain of seeing me in a tight, revealing shirt... I'll let Beth Smith (Dog's wife) do the honors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That and you'll be willing to flash everyone in your life with surprising ease now.

Cindi said...

I know the feeling. Wow! Thankgoodness, the engorgement doesn't last forever. Your baby is adorable. I'm glad your mom was able to make it for the delivery. Congratulations!