CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

38 weeks

2 more weeks! The baby experienced her first Demolition Derby last night (in the womb, of course). Next year will be the real deal. I'm sure she is already as excited about it as I am :) She needs to learn early to appreciate the arts and culture of Heber. She seemed to enjoy the loud music- she was dancing and kicking like crazy, although it's probably good it was all muffled. It would have been way too loud for a baby. She has had the hiccups as I have been blogging. I feel them in my butt, so her head seems to be pointed in the right direction. I had terrible charlie horses in both of my legs this morning when I was stretching. That is becoming more frequent. I have to go to the bathroom way too often. She is moving so much- I think her space is getting cramped in my belly. We bought her a bassinet on Thursday, so she now has a place to sleep. Now we just need a car seat to get her home from hospital. Worse case scenario, we have to walk her home, right? We are very excited for her to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it that you look more pregnant at 37 weeks than you do at 38 weeks?

Also, they won't let you leave the hospital without the baby seat. I don't know what they tell people who don't own cars.

April said...

Hey Katie! You're looking hot :) I can't believe you only have 2 more weeks. Good luck with it all!

Aust and Megs said...

I never got that far in my pregnancy, just think you have a fully developed baby inside you, its an amazing thing! YOU LOOK GREAT TOO! You can always borrow Cam's car seat so you don't have to walk home you slacker!