CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

37 Weeks

Here you go.. large and in charge! The only changes to date are my more frequent charlie horses in the groin area, which nearly send me to my knees everytime they happen. This is especially a problem when I am walking and I have to play it off like I am not having a moment of excruciating pain that makes me want to tumble over. Other than that, she seems to be content right where she is. We'll see if she is as stubborn as her cousin who was due 5 days ago and still isn't here!

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Good luck with the last few weeks of pregnancy. Put your feet up and try to take it easy. You look great.

Anonymous said...

Yeagley babies aren't quick to move either. Except for Rio. He came early, but I think it was more because of Anita's evil bosses.

rachel and brady said...

You do look great! Good luck!