CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Chris and Jenni's Wedding

Today was Chris (Rode's bro) and Jenni's wedding at Inn on the Creek in Midway. It was a beautiful, VERY HOT day! The ceremony outside was short, so we didn't sit in the sun very long. I was just grateful I wasn't one of the groomsmen standing out there in a tux. Anthony's family came from Colorado, so it's been a fun weekend with nephews playing x-box on the new tv. Rode is loving his life :)

Jenni and Chris during the ceremony


Mama and Papa Pedersen. Papa Pedersen looked great in his new suit!

The whole Pedersen family- lots and lots of nieces and nephews.

Rode and I- what a fine man I married!

We'll go ahead and count this as my week 33 picture. I'm not sure what I am doing with my hand but it's a lovely side view of my ever-expanding belly.

3 comments:

rachel and brady said...

Hey, Katie. Just got home from visiting teaching and I wanted to check out your blog before I forgot the url! Cute pictures. Would you guys mind if I added you to our list?! Talk to ya soon!

April said...

Hi Katie,
It's April (you know, from Outreach) I found your blog through Kellie's and so I just thought I'd say hi, and I'll be sure to keep checking back to see what you guys are up to, especially when that little baby comes! You look great!!! :)

Aust and Megs said...

I love all your cute pictures you are so beautiful pregnant!! I can't wait to meet your baby!! Cam needs a buddy to play with.