CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Being Pregnant

This post is mostly for journaling purposes- I know myself well enough to realize that once our baby comes, I will promptly forget all of the little details of being pregnant. It really has been a fun experience, so here are some random tidbits from the past 8 months...

I've craved... (notice the ratio of healthy to unhealthy items in this list- oops!)
Chips and salsa from Don Pedro's, Cookies and Cream ice cream from the BYU creamery, apples, Peanut Butter Cup ice cream sundae from Friendly's (making this craving especially difficult to satisfy in Utah since there is no Friendly's out here), hard and soft chewy fruity candy, chocolate peanut butter no-bake cookies, and fruit snacks.

My body has...
a malfunctioning digestive system (hence my new found appreciation of Fibersure), back fat, and a bigger butt.

I cried like a pregnant lady when...
I watched Juno (hysterically, might I add), I couldn't get the bathroom sink to work, and I read Andria McCaul's blog about her husband and daughters.

I have a new found appreciation for...
a cool basement apartment, elastic band waists, the swimming pool at the Fit Stop, back massage's from Rode, and size XL in the junior's department at Kohl's.

I can still...
touch the ground when I stretch, sleep at night (with 1-3 interruptions for bathroom breaks), jog two miles REALLY slowly, and fit into my shoes.

I love it when...
the baby moves, I find a good deal on baby stuff (we got really good deals on both our crib and rocking chair), I can take a nap in our recliner, and the nurse at the dr's office is generous when recording my weight.

I always hear Anthony say...
"I love the dddddddiddle baby", "Honey, you're pregnant!" (when asked "Do I look big?"), and "The little baby, she's gettin' so big."

4 comments:

The Bostons said...

I love this post. I need to do this... although I would not want to share with the whole blogging world some of my pregnancy moments/body changes/etc. I am a little confused about the Juno/bathroom sink/McCaul blog paragraph. What do these three things have in common with each other and/or with being pregnant?!?!

Ashleigh said...

you make me so happy!!

Anonymous said...

Phil cried like a baby during Juno too, although Leah was already on the outside.

Cindi said...

So cute. You made me smile today.