CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Pictures

Last Saturday, we had our family pictures done. In typical Kane family fashion, I was rushing around on Friday night trying to find the last minute things we needed. In the midst of my mad dash shopping, I lost a bag full of fabric, patterns, thread, and zipper with which I was going to sew Olivia a dress to wear for the pictures (yes, that in and of itself was a mad idea to attempt to sew a dress in one night, when I have only ever sewn one dress in my entire life- I like to think I get that type of ambition from my mother). So, the mad dash shopping continued on Saturday morning as I tried to find something for Olivia to wear. It all turned out just fine and losing the fabric was a blessing in disguise. Mama Winterton was wonderful to come and not only be our photographer, but also our fashion consultant and seamstress to mend Liv's hat. Thank you, Mama! Here are a few of our favorites...

And this one just makes me laugh...

4 comments:

April said...

Cute pictures Katie! They turned out great :)

Aust and Megs said...

I love them! All the outfits look good together I am so proud of you! I love that hat on liv she looks so cute

Brooke said...

Your pics are darling. We are getting some family pics next week. Yours make me excited...hopeuflly ours will turn out that cute. Olivia is a little doll!

Cindi said...

Really great pictures. It was fun to see you all last week. Liv is darling.