CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad Habits

Our sweet little Olivia is developing some bad habits. Aside from being rather inconsiderate about who she farts on and spraying me with spit everytime she sneezes (I think she may have picked that one up from me- oops), she also is a tv tube addict. Don't get me wrong, we don't make a habit of just sitting her down in front of the tv for entertainment, but she is mesmerized anytime a tv is on around her. She will turn her head in order to see it if she isn't facing the right direction. I think her favorite show is "Dancing with the Stars" probably because that is the one that she watches most frequently. I think some good might actually come from this. She kicks her feet everytime she sees them dancing, and has really found a love for watching herself dance in the mirror. You know, I was once a tap dancer... it may be in her genes.

1 comment:

Mike and Ariane said...

I love that photo of her sitting in the chair watching TV. So funny!