CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Goodbye Mullet, Hello Pigtails

Liv has been sporting a mullet for quite some time now. It is probably the cutest mullet I've seen, but even still, she is a lady and we aren't living in the 80's/early 90's anymore. It was time to update her look. We tried for pigtails a few weeks ago, but I could only keep her still to put one ponytail in and it looked pretty ridiculous (although she still wore it to church because I was determined). Finally this morning, we succeeded in getting two pigtails. She still has fairly small amounts of hair on top, like someone else in the immediate family (insert Rode's name here), but the ribbon hopefully acts as a distraction from that :) I think she is pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

kanewoman said...

She looks so grown up! I can't wait to see her! Only one more week!