CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cool Girl Glasses

We call these her "cool girl glasses" and she has really taken to them. We went to the park a few days ago. It was a beautiful, bright sunny day. She wore her glasses like it was entirely normal to own and wear a pair of sunglasses at 8 months old. I had to chuckle inside until the OCD part of me took over and I started worrying that her developing sight may forever be affected due to shaded lenses. Any optometrists out there who can put my mind at ease?

1 comment:

Ty and Mari said...

I'm no optometrist but I did work for a few the last 3 years or so and it is a great idea to put her in shades because it protects her eyes. As long as she isn't wearing them ALL the time, I don't think you have anything to worry about!